Align your interviewing team with tailored scorecards and structured interviews.
When you get hiring right, the results are magic. The team is happy, healthy, engaged, and produces high value. When you get it wrong, it can be destructive and waste salaries, recruiting fees, time, and opportunity.
This workshop was engineered to help you get it right. It helps you:
- Stand out in a crowded employer market.
- Get very clear on the talent you need.
- Be more strategic in your hiring process.
After this workshop, your organization will:
- Know who will be intrinsically motivated by your real-world needs.
- Understand tech-specific culture factors. You'll know how to assemble a balanced team that works well together.
- Have an authentic and differentiated tech employer brand. You'll know how to position your real-world needs in the best way.
- Create job descriptions that entice the candidates you need, not the unicorns you don't need.
- Have an interview process that reflects what it's like to work at your organization and does not create artificial barriers.
Who should attend?
The Hiring Manager and anyone providing input or conducting interviews.
How is it delivered?
- This five-session workshop is delivered online via Zoom over a 2-4 week period.
- Each session is between 1-2 hours.
- The interviewing team to will apply what it learns between sessions.
Want to learn more? Let's Talk!